Does getting a tattoo hurt?
- Generally, yes… getting a tattoo can hurt.
Do you accept walk-ins?
- Yes, when COVID restrictions are relaxed! Our hours are 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday. We are closed Mondays. Call 610.936.9448 for availability.
How can I make an appointment?
- You can always check out our artist portfolios under the Portfolios tab (or click here) and connect with them via their contact information OR feel free to stop by or give us a call at 610.936.9448 during open business hours!
Can I get a tattoo if I am under 18?
- Soul Glow Electric Ink maintains a policy of not tattooing anyone under the age of 16, and tattoos are subject to artist discretion. We urge parents and minors to seriously consider their choices before scheduling an appointment, as a tattoo is a permanent piece of body art that you will carry with you the rest of your life. Please be advised that our artists retain the right to refuse to tattoo anyone under the age of 18, regardless of parental consent.
- We will not tattoo anyone under the age of 18 without ALL of the following:
- A parent or legal guardian with photo ID
- A copy of your birth certificate (or state documentation of legal guardianship)
- A form of photo ID with your picture
Please call before you come in if you have any questions.
Comments are closed.